Get To Know The Lake Sunapee Rowing Club
Sep 06, 2015 05:43PM
● By Erin Frisch
Beginners: For Beginners the LSRC offers a great program from ages 14-70 the only requirements is you must be of proper age and have to be a proficient swimmer. The LSRC has professionals who will walk you through each step of the way till you feel comfortable. Learn techniques that will best suit you. If you have never done rowing before make sure you let your instructor know so they cover all bases with you.
Competition: Competitive programs are available for those at the intermediate or experienced level, usually over one-year of consistent rowing.This competition team travels throughout NH, VT, MA, NY, PA till November. Click here for more details on competition dates.
Recreation: Recreational programs are available for teens (14+) and adults at all levels of experience. This program is geared towards people:
- Those who have never rowed and want to learn (please note that when you register!)
- New rowers who have completed one of our Learn To Row programs
- Those who have rowed before, but not extensively
- Those who haven't rowed for a number of years
- Experienced rowers that want to row recreationally
- Any level rower that wants to work on rowing technique more than conditioning