Find The Perfect Olive Oil or Balsamic Vinegar at InfuseMe
Owner Jennifer Driscoll answered some questions about what to expect when you vist her shop.
Q: How long have you been in business?
A: We will be in business three years as of August 1st.
Q: What should people expect the first time they walk into your store?
A: The largest tasting center in the Upper Valley! When people first walk in the store, they will see fusti (stainless steel) tanks lined up throughout the middle of our store. The fusti tanks are what we store our oils and vinegars in, and we have tester bottles next to each tank for people to sample.
Q: What are some of your top sellers?
A: Our top sellers are:
- Tuscan Herb Oil—this is great to dip bread, drizzle on pasta, or add to pizza dough.
- Garlic Oil—what can’t you use this for!
- Picual Extra Virgin Olive Oil—we switch hemispheres (Northern in winter and Southern in summer) every 6 months, sourcing from small organic farms. We have a third party provide tests during crush to see how the olive will break down over time.
For Balsamic Vinegars:
- 18-Year Traditional Dark Balsamic—this is the staple in every kitchen.
- Wild Cascadian Raspberry White Balsamic—wonderful over fruit or as a dressing.
- Grapefruit White Balsamic—for a perfect summer dressing, mix it with our Herbes de Provence Olive Oil.
Q: What do you sell besides olive oils and balsamic vinegars?
A: We also sell organic spices, fresh pasta and sauces, hand-picked olives from Spain, barbecue spices, avocado oils, marinades, King Arthur Mixes (anything from bread and scones to pancakes), wine, gluten-free products, and organic coffee beans. For the fall, we have a Maple Balsamic that will knock people’s socks off!
Q: Anything else you’d like people to know?
A: All our products are put through blind taste tests against other local specialty products, and we bring in only the best of the best. We love to cook and wanted to create a place where people can come in and can be inspired. Parents bring their young children in to taste test the oils and vinegars and let them choose a sample bottle to bring home. This is a great way to get children interested in vegetables or just plain healthy eating, as the oils and vinegars are all non-GMO and gluten free. As a matter of fact, our goal was to be non-GMO and to offer gluten-free and organic products. We are 90 percent there!