Turn Up The Heat with Angry Goat Pepper Company
May 30, 2018 05:16PM
By Linda Ditch
Angry goat Pepper Co.
AGP Co. sells many, many hot jams and sauces. Some of their best sellers include:
- Red Armadillo Hot Sauce: This taco-style sauce is smoky and sweet with its combo of New Mexican red chilies and Vermont maple syrup.
- Pink Elephant Hot Sauce: The fruitiness of cranberries, the warmth of ginger, and the heat of ghost peppers make this hot sauce great for pork, poultry, or eggs.
- Purple Hippo Hot Sauce: Combine prickly pear cactus juice with habanero and scorpion peppers, and you get an award-wining sauce, according to the World Hot Sauce Awards, Chili Pepper magazine, and the Scovie Awards.
- Mango Pepper Jam: Just slightly hot, this jam tastes great on cream cheese with crackers, on fish or chicken, and even over ice cream!
- Raspberry-Maple Habanero Pepper Jam: This is a hot one, combining raspberries and Vermont maple syrup with habaneros.
- Orange-Pineapple Habanero Pepper Jam: This one offers the citrus flavors of oranges and pineapples with a savory pepper blend. A great glaze for fish!
- Gates to Hell Pepper Jam: A combination of red cherries with lime juice, tequila, and some of the world’s hottest peppers—habanero, ghost, and scorpion peppers. The jam is extremely hot, so use with caution.